Do you have a fear of spiders?

I love them! I have one tattooed on my hand. I do admit, though, if they get to close and Im not sure what kind they are.....they might have to die! I have a friend who is deathly afraid of them!!!!!

Asked by TheLostMuppet at 6:03 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I am with your friend. I am terrified of them.

Answer by zaksmom8278 at 6:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I have a terrible fear of spiders. In fact I found a wolf spider this morning in my kids playroom. I had to go to my weird neighbors house and ask him if she could come and kill it for me. It was HUGE and I was not going anywhere near that thing!!

Answer by CarsonKendall at 6:07 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• It depends. I am fascinated by them, but I don't particularly like them crawling on me! I actually would like to hold a tarantula some day though, lol. I think because it is so big, it would be more like an "animal". That's just me.

Answer by wondra at 6:54 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• and let live I say! I trap them in a glass and set them free out back in the woods...unless they're small, or not creepy somehow, then I just let them be...

Answer by Rene995 at 1:44 AM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Spiders are awesome looking, but I'm tellin ya if I see an actual one, I'm freakin out! We actually have tarantulas here (texas) and I've seen more than a few... talk about scary!!!

Answer by Juliebee81 at 9:56 AM on Jun. 20, 2008