do you believe in the death plenty?

JaeleensMommy

Asked by JaeleensMommy at 7:36 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• you mean penalty?
    Anonymous

• sure do..but half of them that deserve it never gets it. for example...all of the moms that kill their kids and then cry insane or whatever-guess what..i dont care how crazy i am i WILL NOT harm my child. and what really surprises me is people actually fall for that. i dont care-you comitted a crime so pay the consequences!!
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 7:38 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• YES,I believe in it !
    Anonymous

• I'm on the fence about it.

It absolutely kills me when we find out that an executed person was innocent years afterward. I know it's rare, but it's happened. I think if prosecuting people was an exact foolproof science, meaning the guilty were always found guilty and the innocent were always found innocent...then yeah, I'd be all for it. But I know that's not possible. Sooo...I'm not really sure whether I support it or not.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 7:42 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Penalty*
    JaeleensMommy

Answer by JaeleensMommy at 7:50 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• yes
    soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 7:50 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• i do in some ways, im one of those people that think if you did the crime, getting to die is just and easy way out and an end to all pain.

i think people should have to sit and think about what they did and suffer from it then to put an end to it by getting the death penalty.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 7:58 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Yes I do!!!!!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 8:04 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• No, I don't.
    Freela

Answer by Freela at 8:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I used to be on the fence about it, But then I picture in my head that I knew the victims family, ,or had to do the autopsy on the victim, or had to remove the bodys from the scene, or even hear the person beg for their life and I have no problem with it. The way they execute the prisoner is way nicer than the way they killed their victim! Hav you ever read some of those dp cases, they are nausiating and sick. Susan Atkins(Manson Family) killed Sharon Tate while she was eight months pregnant!! She begged for her life asking to have her baby before she died. She had a rope tied around her neck like a pig while she was stabbed. Susan was sentenced to death, but CA overturned the dp. She lucked out, but now she has brain cancer and thinks they should set her free. Her suffering will never add up to Sharon's and family. She's lucky she didn't get gassed 10 yrs. ago. I think she's got nerve. Yes Im for the dth penalty!
    Steff107

Answer by Steff107 at 8:50 PM on Jan. 31, 2009