HELP!!! stretch marks and saggy breasts are making me very self conscious in bed.

I know that they say confidence is key and that if a man really cares about you, then it won't matter...but im just super super self conscious about my stretch marks on my stomach and thighs and my saggy breasts.
My boyfriend and I are suffering because I am too self conscious about them.
is ther anything anyone has found that helps lighten stretch marks or lift breasts even a little?

Asked by Anonymous at 12:42 AM on Jun. 26, 2012 in Beauty & Style

• Wear a blindfold. Trust me- You won't give a shit what you look like!

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 12:58 AM on Jun. 26, 2012

• YES!

A CORSET! Covers the stomach and pops up the boobs. You'll feel way more attractive in something expensive too. (less expensive than surgery)

Answer by staciandababy at 12:49 AM on Jun. 26, 2012

• Staci you are on a roll @op- I found vitamin E can help, also mederma helped a friend of mine but it's pricey.

Answer by luvmygrlz at 12:53 AM on Jun. 26, 2012

• Corset, BIO oil, vitamin E...
    And in all honesty, men arent like us. They dont really see all of that. All he sees is a sexy woman.
    And you dont have stretchmarks, you got stripes like a tiger RAWR! :)

Answer by Mme.Langley at 4:56 AM on Jun. 26, 2012

• will show you that you aren't alone. You are normal and most any woman he would be with if he weren't with you would have some imperfections on her body. We are normal. You may not look how you did before but if he wants to have sex with you, you are still sexy. I say be honest about how you are feeling and maybe he will have some words that help about how you are still beautiful and sexy to him and you still turn him on. Also, think about your boyfriend's imperfections and how you can still find him sexy. Dress yourself up and go out, feel "done up." Use candlelight instead of bright lights. Ask your boyfriend for specific affirmations about attractive things about you and give them to yourself as well.

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 2:45 AM on Jun. 26, 2012

• do some simple pectoral muscle exercises. it wont "fix" saggy boobs but it will give them some muscle to hold on to since boobs are fat and fat sags.

Answer by okmanders at 1:44 PM on Jun. 26, 2012

• i have the same problem i normally waer a cute lace camisal i dont take it off

Answer by virgomom1988 at 12:09 AM on Jun. 29, 2012