any moms out there with 6 kids or expecting their 6th?

trybeoffive

Asked by trybeoffive at 7:36 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in General Parenting

• No:-) But my best friend has 7 kids:-) My husband came from a family of 9--and my son's girlfriend has 8 siblings in her family:-)
    Anonymous

• My 6th is due in 2 weeks!
    Pauline3283

Answer by Pauline3283 at 11:21 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• My hubbys family there are 13 of them,we have 5 my mother had 3 children and we have a neighbor who just had her 12th child on new years day there are no twins either there are 6 boys and 6 girls I think they are nuts the oldest is 19 years old they live in a 2 bedroom mobile home. and get this the mom is thin with a flat belly. Is that crazy or what. I always tell hubby that they are crazier than me lol.
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 8:42 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I'd love to have 6 or more. HOwever I'm trying to put aside my selfishness and think of how I can best provide for my kids. Kudo's to anyone who can and make it work! I have 3 and find myself exhausted to no end most days. I feel that if I were to have more kids I wouldn't be able to give myself to the kids as much. Or time for myself for that matter to being some sanity back to myself. Maybe when the kids are older I can have more. Have to wait and see.
    DH would be thrilled to have more.
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 12:17 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Yes i am a mom to 6 kids....20,19,18,16,12,11 yrs old 4g & 2 b
    swtss

Answer by swtss at 6:48 PM on Aug. 9, 2009