baby number two!!

Ok I just found out a few days ago that I am preg.!! But I'm kinda scared to tell my hubsand. I know I shouldn't be. He was soo happy about our first born! B4 ANYONE BASHES ME I WAS ON THE PILL!!! How did you tell your SO or Hubsand the good news. I am very happy!! We really were not ready. But that does not matter anymore. IM SO HAPPY :D!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I just called him into the bathroom and said 'What do you think this says" lol. He smiled really big! And gave me a hug. I thought he was going to freak out. Because hes always saying how one if just going to be enough! lol. Our son is two. And i'm 6 weeks pregnant.
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 8:17 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• i called him on the phone and told him we have a 2 year old now he will be 3 in dec. and this one is due in July. its a blessing congrats.
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I found out I was pregnant when my daughter was 9 months old, a few days before my husband's birthday. That was a nice surprise for him, a birthday gift. I called him when he was at work to tell him. I wanted to wait until his bday party, but, I couldn't wait until the weekend, LOL. I have no patience. My kids will be close to 18 months apart.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I just sat down next to him on the couch and said, "Well I peed on a stick, and it said Meg is going to be a big sister next year." We were trying to get pregnant, so it was exciting news.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 8:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• if your other is old enough let him or her slip it out too him lol
    Anonymous

• I took a test and left it on the sink in the bathroom and then came home with 3 more, lol. We took them together to be sure but he was really happy and I was really relieved once the news was out.
    thewonderdoll

Answer by thewonderdoll at 4:32 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i wasnt sure what his reaction would be because it was kind of unexpected. So i bought our daughter (16 months at the time) a "big sister" t-shirt and when he came home fromwork she ran up and gave him a hug. i was in the bathroom and heard him say "ummm hi emma. i think we need to go talk to mommy" lol. he was a little shocked, but excited.....and it was definitly easier for me to leave it up toher to break the news! Congratulations:)
    hannahjoy17

Answer by hannahjoy17 at 2:24 AM on Feb. 3, 2009