How do I tell people Im pregnant?!?!

I know Im gonna hear are you crazy...you have 3 already...you dont have enough money... so on and so on!!!! Im so happy but people just know what to say to steal your joy ya know!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:58 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• just tell them another one is on the way. tuff cookies if you dont like it!
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 8:01 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• i would say the hell with it aint nothing you can do about it now. congrats i know that is mean but its a baby!
    Wyattsmom205

Answer by Wyattsmom205 at 8:01 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Dont tell them lol......they are going to either think you have gained a pound or two or that your preg. Wont they be suprised lol :)
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 8:07 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• everheard of BC?
    Anonymous

• How about: "I have a secret and know I can share this with you, because you will be happy for me...(big smile) I'm pregnant!" (even bigger smile)

By putting it this way, you are indicating the reaction you expect (and can only depend on them for) so they are more apt to give you what you expect.

Oh, CONGRATS!!!
    indigostone

Answer by indigostone at 8:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• to the anon before my last reply...TOTALLY uncalled for!!!
    Ever heard of being a JERK?
    indigostone

Answer by indigostone at 8:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• wouldn't worry about what they say if this is what you want good for you n good luck and for anon i guess she didnt get the memo just like your mom didn't when she had you
    Anonymous

• For the anon up there Yeah I have heard of birth control but what does that have to do with this....After i had #2 my ubby got fixed and we had #3 Then I had my tubes tied after #3 and well I now have #4. So BC has nothing to do with the question. I say don't worry about it people will always say the stupidest thing Just be happy about it you got 9 months enjoy it!!!!!!!
    IamWhat

Answer by IamWhat at 8:32 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I would say just tell them. That is how I felt when I got preggo with #3 I knew everyone was going to freak out. I told everyone and I said if you don't like it keep your opinion to yourself. :)
    emilyhopesmom

Answer by emilyhopesmom at 8:49 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Oh yeah I forgot Congrats
    emilyhopesmom