All Faiths, All Religions,or lack of... are welcome...

There has been many, and I mean many questions regarding this mother in CA., who not only has 6 living children, now just has 8 more...
What is going around is that she is immoral, a non Christian, looking for only handouts or welfare... NOW! my question is simple...(BASH YOUR POST IS GONE, PREACH AND IT'S GONE ... PERIOD)

Now remember ( I am NOT Christian)...but most of the responses that are being posted are (claiming to be) by Christians... so plzd bare with me...

What is NOT to say that "God" did not want this woman to have all these children?
That "These" children have a special purpose in his plan?
And if this is the case Why are all these others presicuting this woman? Who are they to Judge what she or any other person do in their lives?

My personal response will be posted under this one...

gmasboy

Asked by gmasboy at 8:07 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Personally, I don't care what the lady does... I think she's NUTZ!! But that's really the only thought I ever had. I don't understand ANYONE that would choose to have that many kids! But to each their own. When she's grey at 40 we'll all know why... lol!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 9:15 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• 1. to me it's no one person's business wither a person or couple decides to have 1- 100 children

2. Having a number of children, such 6 + will "NOT" bankrupt an entire of state... "REAL DOUBTFUL"

3. Those who feel the need to presicute others or judge them are most likely lacking something meaningful in their own lives... what is not to say that "God" (christian version(I am pagan I believe in many Gods)) did not want this woman to have these children, that they (the children) have a purpose, reason to be born... people need to "get over it" and mind their lives...JMO no more No Less

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:07 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I personally could care less what others choose to do. More power to her, she has a lot of sleepless nights ahead of her.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I couldn't agree more with what you said!
    Anonymous

• Yup, she has alot of sleeples nights.........Jon and Kate watch out you thought you had your hands full lol..........This is def. a TLC hour long slot in the making!
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I'm sorry, but many many many people have had more children than she has - this is really a dud subject.

Get over it.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 8:14 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Why are all these others persecuting this woman? ---because they evidently do not have anything else to do

Who are they to Judge what she or any other person do in their lives? they have agency to do whatever they like. I personally think it is her business, and do not see why in the world her having all those kids is the problem of people who do not even know her :)

soccerchik8287

Answer by soccerchik8287 at 8:14 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I do not have to respect her. She's already asked for $2,000,000.00 in hand outs. She's asked Oprah and Diane Sawyer to give her her own TV show, not J&K style, but as a "parenting expert" in a talk show format. She has no intention of raising these kids, she just wants to be famous and it's the only thing she knows how to do. Nobody who wants to raise 14 kids runs out the week after giving birth in search of a talk show deal.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:47 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I don't care. I think she's got a set of balls to want her own tv show if that's what she's after. I don't care how she lives her life, so it's not something I would watch anyway.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:00 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I don't believe she has been *persecuted* by us expressing our personal opinion. Mine is that she had already over-reproduced by having 6. It is irresponsible to have so many children when our planet is already overpopulated... and it is never the smart people who make too many *copies* of themselves...
    *God* had nothing to do with it- she had irresponsible doctors. They make people go to counseling over too much plastic surgery- this effects way more people than that... these poor children have already had their lives messed up- now it sounds like she is going for the whole bag.
    I have actually been waiting for this- ever since the *BIG* families have been getting paid for their babies... (Duggars, Jon & Kate..etc)
    Someone was bound to have a ton of babies eventually to try and cash in...
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 9:14 PM on Jan. 31, 2009