• In the Spotlight:

who watched Benjerman Button?? what did you think??

I saw the movie today, went alone movie lasted about 3 hours but I really enjoyed it.

mommiedear

Asked by mommiedear at 8:08 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Entertainment

• My 20 year old daughter and I thought it was a wonderful movie! Doesn't seem like three hours at all. Great story line.
    wvanfl

Answer by wvanfl at 10:22 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I freaking loved it. It's easily my second favorite movie of 2008, after The Dark Knight.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:09 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• My husband and I don't get to go to movies often and I didn't want to go see this over the other choices. Boy was I wrong. I LOVED IT! From the start to the end it was wonderful. So well done with the make-up, CGI was incredible, and of course the acting was superb. I won't give it away but the ending was so heartfelt that it made my heart quake. Beautiful movie.
    Mommy2Bears

Answer by Mommy2Bears at 11:17 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Did you hear some lady is suing because she said she wrote a manuscript just like it...I think she is from Spain.
    4kids1970

Answer by 4kids1970 at 10:49 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• It was the best movie. I can't wait for the DVD to come out.
    camsmom702

Answer by camsmom702 at 12:05 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I've seen it, liked it.. It was just soo long!! :)
    honeys_sugamama

Answer by honeys_sugamama at 10:02 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• I haven't seen it yet but want to. I know it's based on a short story by F. Scott Fitzgerald but the trailers look like it's more in line with another book I read called The True Confessions of Max Tivoli which was a fantastic book!
    ShutterBug77

Answer by ShutterBug77 at 1:24 PM on Feb. 3, 2009