• In the Spotlight:

Could that have been my baby?

Ok lately I have been feeling a kicking sensation and I dont got any gas right now and I just felt a noticable kick to my right side see I will be 11 weeks monday and this is my second child my first child is 23 months so could that have been baby #2?

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 8:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• The fetus is only 1-2 inches in length. I doubt you're feeling a kick. Probably some organ movement, but not kicks.
    Anonymous

• Probably not. You will know for sure when you feel it.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 9:05 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• The baby at 11 weeks is a bit too small to be making any movement that you would be noticing. Your body is strtching and moving around right now though, and just because you have no gas doesn't mean there's none inside moving about! I'd give it another 4 or more weeks. Most women don't feel baby til 18 weeks I think. Some earlier, but not most. The feeling is gas-like more so than kicking anyway, so it can easily be mixed up with gas.
    theitalian3721

Answer by theitalian3721 at 9:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• this is my second i know what it felt like lol
    xaviersmamacita

Answer by xaviersmamacita at 10:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I felt this one at 11wks .. but this is my 3rd in less than 3 years... with nevaeh i felt BIG kicks at 13wks!
    MalachisMommy06

Answer by MalachisMommy06 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• It's very possible. Especially since this is your second pregnancy. Congratulations :].
    lizafur13

Answer by lizafur13 at 1:32 AM on Feb. 1, 2009