5.2 BILLION to Acorn!!!

Can people believe Obama is going to give 5.2 BILLION to Acorn that is being charged with MASSIVE voter fraud!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• nope not surprised at all...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 8:29 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• In my opinion, its just a way to pay them back, cause they helped him get elected. JMO
    Anonymous

• I posted this a couple of days ago. It is not ALL going to them, but they will have access to it.

http://www.cafemom.com/answers/120012/ACORN_will_get_part_of_stimulus_package

There are links in some answers from this post...
    thundernlight

Answer by thundernlight at 8:33 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• It has nothing to do with stimulating our economy--but I guess people shouldn't be surprised!!! They helped him buy the White House.

Anonymous

• no i am not surprised..are you surprised of the picks of his cabinets? his 1/2 brother is arrested for drug charges and his aunt is in this country illegally for years, and she will be given a pass to stay..I MAY BE OLD, BUT DARN I KNOW WHEN I SEE A DOUBLE STANDARD HERE..WELL I DID NOT VOTE HIM IN..
    yiayiaann

Answer by yiayiaann at 8:39 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• i guess republicans governors don't care since they are pressing the senate to pass the bailout.
    Anonymous

• Acorn threw away my voter registration. I registered through them and everyone I know who was a Libertarian or Republican was not on the voter rolls on election day. I had my reciept from registering and was allowed to put in a provisional ballot and am filing a complaint against Acorn. Obama deals with corrupt people so I am not shocked. Acorn is another reason housing is out of control. Yeah for Obama.eye rolling

Anonymous

• Now, why wouldn't the man give a little "something" to an organization who helped him get voted into office? I've said it all along and I'll keep saying it, this man is going to destroy our country for good! He's sneaky, over-egotistical, and very arrogant. Some of the things I've heard him do lately do not make sense and I believe he's setting us up to fail and to be attacked again. You wait - it's coming.
    TeensMom07

Answer by TeensMom07 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Maybe Obama is the Anti Christ. lol
    Anonymous

• his 1/2 brother is arrested for drug charges and his aunt is in this country illegally for years, and she will be given a pass to stay.

LINKS?
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 9:59 PM on Jan. 31, 2009