Do you ever think it's not forever?

My husband asked me that today. He said when we have an argument does it ever pop in your head maybe he's not the one? I said, NO! He said it never pops in his head either and this is the real deal. Do you ever feel, during a fight or any other time, you aren't with "the one"?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:26 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• Never does with me, or him....I don't think. We never fight over anything but silly things anyways. So we would have to be pretty bad off to think we weren't with the right person over something like who did the dishes last!!

Navymama

Answer by Navymama at 8:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• No I know that my husband is the one. He has always been there and always will. He is the one that puts up with my craziness and my moodiness. I love him and I always will.
    emilyhopesmom

Answer by emilyhopesmom at 8:29 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• It used to with me when things would get really bad and we would fight a lot. However that was about 2 years ago the last time it happened and now I could not even imagine him not being the one.
    vbongard

Answer by vbongard at 8:30 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Sorry, not an answer, but ... Why would he even ask you that if it "never" pops into his head either?
    Again, I apologize...this is just what 'popped into my head' when I read your question.
    indigostone

Answer by indigostone at 8:33 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Yes. But then again that's why we're not married.
    Anonymous

• Yep and then I look at my beautiful 8 month old and remember why I fell in love with my hubby and then I realize we are trying to blend families and then I pray that it'll all get better.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 8:44 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Absolutely not!!! He's the one for me and I'm the one for him.... We are madly in love.....
    Anonymous

• OP here. He asked because on a DVD our daughter was watching the kid was talking about how his Dad died and his Mom dreams about him. So he had wow what if we lost each other in his head, which brought on do you ever think it's not for forever.

Anonymous

• Personally I don't think anything's forever even if he is the one. JMO

Answer by admckenzie at 9:05 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• That thought has never crossed my mind ...
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2009