SWING

AT WHAT AGE DO BABIES START TO ENJOY THERE SWINGS

ashlei_kay

Asked by ashlei_kay at 8:42 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son loved his from the day we brought him home!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Some never do- all kids like different stimulation. Some like bouncy seats, some swings, some door jumpers, some play seat stations... try different things. Usually first couple of months to over a year for these *stationary* movement toys...
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 8:48 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• My son never liked his swing. Thank goodness we didn't buy an expensive one!

He LOVED his bouncer though :)
    ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• You can use the swing right after the baby is born! My first two loved the swing and my newest baby does not! Every baby is different in what they like!
    mommylovesthree

Answer by mommylovesthree at 10:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• At first I thought my baby hated the swing but I have one that changes the way the baby faces (side to side or front to back) and founf out that she just liked to swing the other way. If yours has the option try that. Also, I would just put my girl in the swing when she was being fussy and put on baby einstein for her and since she had something neat to look at, she calmed down in the swing. She used it right away. I thought the swing and the bouncer were the best for her when she was tiny.
    nicholeluvslucy

Answer by nicholeluvslucy at 11:44 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• right away. now he is 1 pound away from the weight limit, it's gonna be tough without it.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 12:38 AM on Feb. 1, 2009