I know your gonna laugh at me for asking..

I just had my baby two weeks ago, and I'm having a little problem! The whole pregnancy I didn't want to have sex. All of a sudden I have becom rediculosly horny! I feel so stupid! Of course have to wait four more weeks! Did anyone else go through this? Is it normal, hormones, or what?

Steff107

Asked by Steff107 at 9:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hubby and I had sex up to the day with both babies. And I did not wait for the full six weeks. HA! I couldn't wait two weeks. We used some store bought help :-) and went slowly. Remember that you don't necessarily have to do full intercourse to "fix" your desire.
    Mommy2Bears

Answer by Mommy2Bears at 10:40 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• No but you're lucky. I'm 8 months PP and still can't have sex because I have no desire.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• That's funny. We had sex up until the night before I delivered, and we didn't wait the 6 weeks to do it again! Not recomending doing that, mind you, that's just what we did!

Anonymous

• Well, its been a while, so you're ready! Not abnormal. Just sucks to have to wait!
    kbates1208

Answer by kbates1208 at 9:23 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• You DO realize that you don't HAVE to wait... if you want to, he is gentle, and you only do what is comfortable... go for it!! We did at about 2-3 weeks, both times with no problems...
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2009