ugh!

Ok whats the best thing to do to get rid of this migrain?? I have had it alllllllllll day! I have taken some advil. Still not working. Any ideas on how to dull the pain?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:13 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I take Excedrin, put a cold, folded washcloth over my eyes and head and lay in a dark room to try to sleep it off. This seems to be the only way I get any relief, although if I wait to long to do this, it gets so bad, I just want to die, literally, they get so excruciatingly bad. I hope you feel better really soon!

BlessedMommy64

Answer by BlessedMommy64 at 9:19 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• 800 mg of ibuprofen, a dark cool room, a nice comfy bed and no one to bother you....
    Thats what I do...Hope you feel better soon.....
    Anonymous

• drink lots of water, even if you don't feel thirsty just rule out the chance of dehydration.
    Anonymous

• I think I've taken Excedrin Migraine and it worked great.

ap9902

Answer by ap9902 at 9:21 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Excedrin Migraine does work great! Take it with something with caffeine, like soda or coffee, but also water. Then, go in a dark, dark room. That should help. Migraines suck!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• thanks girls. i took a nice nap and hubby put lil to bed. and now im wide awake. made hubby go grab me some yummy frap from the gas station :)
    Anonymous

• Check out acupressure points. They help me out when I have a nasty headache. Google acupressure points for headaches.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:34 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Get off of the computer, doesn't it hurt your eyes? Get a cold rag for over your eyes, get into your nice warm bed and relax. While you are lying there, massage that patch of skin between your first finger and thumb. There is a pressure point there that is supposed to make headaches go away. It has worked for me in the past.
    Anonymous