fever?? should i call dr ??

so yesterday i was 2 cm. and had my membranes striped( im 40 weeks) well last night i started to lose mucus plug and a little while ago i lost the rest of it ( ewwe btw!!!) so gross well now i am so hot i have a fever or about 99.4-100.4, i was taken with an ear thermometerthat is new and not sure how actuate it is but i feel hot. should i call dr or just wait it out?? baby is moving fine and i am not sure if i have been having contractions or not, if i have been they dont really hurt. just tightening and uncomfortable... any sugguestions>>

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:16 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you lost your mucus plug you are geting ready to have the baby i had it too its your body telling you to get ready that baby is coming lol i would call the doctor tommrow and talk to her or him
    Anonymous

• Mostly when your "water breaks" its your body saying any hour you are going to have this baby.I would go to the hospital if I was you.Its not worth the guessing!!!
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• only 10 -20 % of womens waters actually break and mine havent if you read properly jeffsmom. if you font hae a good answer dont bother!
    Anonymous

• i would go too the hospital a fever is a sign of infection not a good thing
    Anonymous

• yES Fever is not good while pregnant so go to the hospital!
    Araceli361

Answer by Araceli361 at 10:11 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• When I was in labor I got a fever. But it was after I had started pushing. They ended up giving me a csection right away because my son and I both had a fever. Nothing was wrong with either of us after he was delivered. Def go to the hospital and see. it never hurts to just check and be sure nothing is wrong!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 10:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2009