Who Here Is Tired of the Mother of 8 Stuff ?

katherine4

Asked by katherine4 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• huh?
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 9:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Add that to the, "Is Obama doing good/bad?" and, "How do you feel about welfare?" posts, lol.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 9:54 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• obviously not people who start more threads about it
    Anonymous

• Considering Obama is president you will probably be having Is Obama doing good/bad?"posts in the Politics and Current Events until he is no longer in office.

As far as the woman with 14 kids, she is currently a current event and until the news stops talking about it I believe we will continue seeing posts about her. My advice is if you don't want to talk about these things then either 1)start a topic you do want to talk about that doesn't cover these topics or 2) Don't visit the politics and current events section until the woman with 8/14 kids is no longer in the news!
    Anonymous

• Oh no, I think people will be talking about Obama 20 years from now on here, if CM is still around LOL.

And yeah, I am a little tired of seeing questions about it. I go through the Newest Questions, so I see questions from every category.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:12 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• OOH me! And Obama stuff. Give the man time in office before we give high fives or what the heck were we thinking groans.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 10:19 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Are you talking about the Jon and Kate + 8 show?
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 10:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• YES!! I am sick of hearing it! She's singel...so? She shouldn't have that many kids? Says who? There are no laws against it so either write your congress man or shut up.
    the1youluv2hate

Answer by the1youluv2hate at 10:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• ironically there were 8 answers when i read this :P hehe i love irony
    momand17

Answer by momand17 at 10:50 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• no
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:10 AM on Feb. 1, 2009