I have extra fat in my upper inner thighs.how to get rid of it?

Ok let me explain where it is. Its my upper area inside my legs. Inner tbigs but closer to the vagina. I have more fat and what looks like a clump of just fat on my left leg. Which would be your right if you are looking at me. So when i stand and walk my fat touches. When i didnt have kids i obviously for my body didnt have this. I know as a women its harder to loose weight in certain places vs mens body. But is it impossible? Of i remember im going to post a before and after pic tomorrow on here so people get a better understanding.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Jun. 27, 2012 in Diet & Fitness

• I feel you, I've always had this weird pocket of fat on my lower ribs in the back. Let me tell you after I finish dropping this weight, lipo it is lol.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 7:54 AM on Jun. 27, 2012

• You can't make wieght come off in any specific area- it comes off where it comes off...just gonna take time
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 8:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2012

• Other than lipo (and I'm not saying or even suggesting you do that, I won't do that), there isn't a way. I wish there was
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:52 AM on Jun. 27, 2012

• sorry for typos. I was on my cell phone. i just dont know why there is a pocket of fat like a ball/clump on my left leg. I am vegan now, and i dont eat any dairy, meat etc. I feel a lot healthier. I ordered Zumba for my Kinect. I had one for my wii but i lost it and i sold the wii. I hate holding a remote while working out! Hopefully adding Zumba ( love dancing ) and the way i eat now it will go down. I know before i moved from WA to Ca last year i was doing Zumba all the time and eating some what healthy but i never seen any improvements. I only lost 5 lbs within a few months. Not a month either. i was doing zumba every day and taking a day or two off and adding in Yoga, Pilates, walking, stretching. And also doing Sit ups for abs of diff kinds, lunges, the kettle Ball etc etc. Nothing improved. I still had cellulite and fat in places i dont want. buy my metabolism had improved but not my weight and seen no visible signs of
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:12 PM on Jun. 27, 2012

• muscle :( No i wont do Lipo lol.
    Anonymous

• Wrap them! It Works! www.pamknowsitworks.blogspot.com
    sunnydsmommy

Answer by sunnydsmommy at 12:26 AM on Jul. 29, 2012