Am I just worry to much or could there be something wrong??

I am 28 weeks and 5 days pregnant and the last few days I have been having a hard time breathing, its like the baby is crushing my lungs and I cant get enough air, I also was seeing white spots but they went away after 30 seconds, this is my first baby so I really dont know what to expect, I really dont want to go to the doctor for something that really is nothing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:05 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i had that at about that time and they just sent me home saying its just the baby pushing everything upwards .. its going to be like that for a while, mine got a bit better but yeah. i wouold see spots and stuff too... it sucked
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• it is very normal baby is becoming more active it will go away after a while once the baby gets bigger if it gets too bad i would bring it up too the doctor
    Anonymous

• It's normal. The same thing happened to me. Its scary. But hang in there!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 10:17 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Yeah. Thats normal. Just try to take deep breaths when breathing, every breath or as often as you can, it will help.
    It will be worse sometimes just depending on how and where the baby is sitting or moving around.
    It will get better as the baby settles in and lightening begins. :)
    mgurl

Answer by mgurl at 10:19 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I had the same problem with my first. Around the same time. It sucks, I know. But normal as stated before.
    D_mom05

Answer by D_mom05 at 10:33 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Ah- everything is scary with the first! Call your OB if you want a little reassurance. You are paying them big bucks! That's what they are there for!

But this sounds pretty average to me ;D Next month you may even lose your appetite! Not much room in there!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:46 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• once the baby drops, you will be able to breathe better...my babies never "dropped", therefore, I never got to breathe normally again until after they were born...lol...once you see that baby all the "bad" things that went along with pregnancy seem to just fade away...hang in there...
    kaeleighalexis

Answer by kaeleighalexis at 10:47 PM on Jan. 31, 2009