Help!!! Anniversary-ish type question

On OCtober 29th me and my hubby-dubs would have been together 10 years. granted i don't kill him by then (he usually pisses my off by august lol) what are some ideas for a romantical (to the grammar nazis---i did that on purpose lol)evening, weeend, etc? October 29th falls on a thursday.

FYI anyone thinking about celebrating Steak and BJ day on March 14th???? lmao!!!!

ssnelson26

Asked by ssnelson26 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• For our tenth, we went out to a nice dinner and just enjoyed everything good that has happened. Of course, we had the kids with us, but they're part of the good.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:16 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• On our tenth anniversary we went to Vegas and got married. Now on our tenth wedding anniversary we will probably go back and renew our vows.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 10:44 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• OH yeah I'll celebrate that!

You should get a sitter and a hotel room, and some room service. Get one with a hot tub or something. The Poconos have some really far out cheesy ones, but hey, hot tub!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:52 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Steak & BJ day?? WOW, that Hallmark really does come up with some great holidays! ;-)
    the3jsandme

Answer by the3jsandme at 11:14 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• May I ask what is steak and bj day? lol Is it what I think it is?? lololol If so I'm all over it,lmao
    Anonymous

• lol its exactly what you think it is. its supposed to be the man's reward for valentine's day
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 11:26 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• lololololol too funny, he gets that all the time!!
    Anonymous

• On March 14 I am gonna suck that steak so hard and swallow all the juices that come out!

For the tenth anniversary try to see if your parents will watch the kids and take a cruise. Your tenth anniv. only comes around once!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• LOLZ to the PP!!!!! makes me want a porterhouse right now!!!!
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 5:59 PM on Feb. 2, 2009

• a cruise is a thought especially because we're moving to chalreston SC right on the coast. and the 29th falls on a thursday so we could do it that weekend that'll be HAWT!!!!!
    ssnelson26