i dont think i am ovulating

how or what can i do or get done so that i can ovulate. i am supposed to be ovulating today or tomorrow.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• What makes you think you aren't? Have you tried ovulation tests (pack of 7 about $15 - sold right with the pregnancy tests). If you don't ovulate at all, there are egg-stimulation drugs that your doc could give. Good luck!
    Anonymous

• if you dont think you are ovulating..see your dr....there are several drugs that they can give you..clomid, metformin are two very common ones that work well...check it out and good luck
    Anonymous

• If you are not ovulating one of the sign is the fact that you have irregular or infrequent peroids. I was diagnosed with not being able to ovulate. I would defently go to the doctor. They had me chart for a little bit and did blood work. Then done a bunch of ultra-sounds. I was then put on Clomid and was able to concieve. If you are unable to get to the doctor right now. I would suggest BBT charting and when you can get to the doctor take your last three charts with you when you see him/her. Good luck
    SandraBeth

Answer by SandraBeth at 12:13 AM on Feb. 1, 2009