Are you having People over for the Super Bowl?

We are having our Daughters & their Family's over.. But Each one has to come seperately due to one has to work. The other has to take his Son home! So its going to be hard to plan & Enjoy as much!! What Are you cooking or Serving? Grilling too? Dips, Cakes & what not??

Angellinda

Asked by Angellinda at 10:53 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We are going to my bil's house. They are HUGE Steeler fans. So there will be about 30 people there.

Personally I hope the Steelers get their butts kicked. But don't tell my bil that. lol
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 10:56 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• I started by making black and yellow football and helmet jello jigglers tonight...we are all Steeler fans. And because we are in Alabama, us and another couple we are friends with from the same county as us.....we are all from PA and Steeler fans.....are making home made Primanti Brothers sandwhiches. If you're not from around Pittsburgh you probably do not now what Primanti Brothers sandwiches are....but they are sooooo good!!!!
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 10:58 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Not planning to have people over, but my son might see if a couple of friends can come over to watch the game. We always just make Super Bowl party food for the 3 of us and there is always WAY too much so a couple of extra teen boys would mean less clean up for me.
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 10:59 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Just my son and his fianc`e.We have a 42" HDTV.I am fixxing many of their favorites.Chili,tacos,bufflo wings,and pizza.And lots of beer etc !!! GO STEELER!!!
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Hell yeah! We're die hard Steelers fans! Only problem is we live in San Diego where people are still mad at the Steelers so not many people want to come lol. But we have frozen pizzas that we can just throw in the oven and we're gonna put some italian sausages and brats in the slow cooker. Then we have the usually chips & salsa and stuff like that.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Nope only ever watched the SUper Bowl once in my 28 years and it was last year !!!!! COLTS all the way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 12:21 AM on Feb. 1, 2009