Any tips on a home business

I received my business degree and I would like to know what do you guys think would be a great home business for me to start. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:05 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Money & Work

• I know, you’ve heard it a thousand times “Make millions working from home”, we all know that’s total crap or everyone would be doing it. The honest truth is that you can make money from home, but it’s not going to make you instantly rich. There are lots of places online that promise you the moon for $49.99. I was the dummy trying those places for a while. Now I’m a little older and a little wiser. I have searched for the better part of a year and come up with some truly free, truly legitimate websites where you can earn some honest money. Last month I made $1569 by using just 2 places. I even won a contest on one site that paid me an extra $100. So if you’re also searching or just curious, go to http://freewebs.com/free2workathome to see my list of what I’ve done. It's totally free.

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 6:47 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• What are your interests? That business would leave a lot of opportunities. I say go with your interests.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:25 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Visit: www.freedomathometeam.com/clanders for a great business opportunity in the healthcare industry!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 11:28 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• When you LOVE the product, it is so much easier if you are in sales at least. I have a business marketing degree and I am a Sales Director with Mary Kay Cosmetics. I have been using the products since I was 13 years old and a consultant since I was 18years old. It is really not what I thought my career would be after I graduated, but I love it. And as a Sales director it is more than selling, it is teaching other women how to run their own business too. Find what you LOVE and you will find you never really work another day of your life!

AmyMK

Answer by AmyMK at 11:59 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Four Point Moms provides you with online training and support, 3 free websites, over 70 weekly webcasts and a great team! www.evelyn1.fourpointconsultants.com You have a 23 year old company behind you with 100% satisfaction guaranteed.
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 12:50 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Find something you LOVE!!! One of my friends charges to scrapbook pictures for people who either aren't creative or don't have the time. Me I joined Tupperware. Not only did myself and my friends use a lot of it I wanted the discount. GOOD LUCK!!!
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 8:50 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Be passionate about what you do and believe in it. I have a home business and would be happy to show you what a wonderful home business it is and how you can earn a great income with it.

PM me for info.

Have a great weekend!

sandymcu

Answer by sandymcu at 9:40 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I have a business degree and a home based business. I used to work for IBM but got the lay off! With you own business, you don't have to worry about lay offs or job cuts. I am with AmeriPlan. If you would like to work in the health care field, from home, as independent business owner with Daily Pay, Monthly Residual Income, Free Benefits Package, 401K Plan, Full Team Support, and Training, this would be a great opportunity for you. If you are interested, come check out my profile or IM me.

http://freedomathometeam.com/pattyqm

Best of luck to you!

GoGreenMom68

Answer by GoGreenMom68 at 10:33 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I'd love to help you!!
    Checkou my website www.MomsGoneGreen.biz
    Go Green ~ Earn Green ~ Work At Home
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 11:29 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• If you need some ideas for businesses to start you can check out www.stuffformoms.info.. I have some excellent suggestions as well as some freelance job links.. You might be interested in something like that.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 11:51 AM on Feb. 1, 2009