??

why does my dog prefer you scratch her butt than anything? is it a 'im horny' thing??? she's a 6 month pit/american bull dog mix..she goes nuts over it..you could almost hypnotize her by doing it.

tnteaton

Asked by tnteaton at 11:07 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pets

• LOL I don't know why, but my dog is the same way every time you pet her she moves so you end up scratching her butt!
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 11:09 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• Because it has a lot of nerve endings and it is one place it is difficult to scratch.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 11:16 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• LOL my dog makes me do this every morning and night. It's not REALLY the butt, it's the area right above her tail and oh does she get so happy and wired. We usually have to tie her outside till she gets it out of her.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:38 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• lol..mine wants me to do it 24/7!!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:49 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Good. Mine isn't the only one! I've never seen another dog do that but she loves it.
    peppermintmocha

Answer by peppermintmocha at 5:48 PM on Feb. 2, 2009