im just over 32 weeks pregnant and i think my Mucus Plug had just came out adult content

im just over 32 weeks pregnant. A few days ago i had thick clear white discharge come out of me and it was stretchy, didnt smell or anything... was that my Mucus Plug that had fullen out? it wasnt pink it was white... im very worried now as its been 5 days since that had happened and every nihgt since then i been getting up every 2 n half hours coz i really need to wee... i been getting very bad back aches, cramps, belly tightening up, lots of heart burn and also leaking a little bit... please someone help me as this is my first child and i am new to all of this and i dnt no what is happening and im very scared :/
any information would really help me x

Courtney W.

Asked by Courtney W. at 3:18 PM on Jun. 27, 2012 in Pregnancy

• It's possible but that doesn't mean labor is going to happen right then. It can be a few weeks before that happens.

You should really call your doctor for advice.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 3:33 PM on Jun. 27, 2012