So much for that!!!

I was reading 50 shades of grey, and its an alright book, and i CONSIDERED seeing the movie...

but now that Kristen stewart is playing Ana? Ugh, no way Im seeing it..

I liked the idea of Ryan Gosling...now when I read it I imagine him.  :D

but this ruined it for me. 

I watched ONE Twilight, I thought it was dumb and sent a worse message to impressionable young ladies....

and I am just burnt out on hearing about r-pat and his expressionless girlfriend. 

Doe anyone else feel this way?

soldiermom1986

Asked by soldiermom1986 at 4:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2012 in Entertainment

• They are making it a movie and putting HER in it? Wow...

*I have not read the book
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2012

• No!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 4:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2012

• I mean I feel that way and no she is not who I imagined as Ana.
    Izsarejman

• Never saw a Twilight movie but there's something about her I don't care for either. I've seen her on interviews & IDK, I can't put my finger on it, but hopefully what you heard was rumor & they pick someone else.  Haven't read the book yet- huge waiting list at the library.  I still wanna read The Help.  :)

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 5:17 PM on Jun. 27, 2012

• I am reading the second book in the series. Kristen Stewart is nothing like I picture Ana. Although I didn't even know it was going to be a movie. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 6:22 PM on Jun. 27, 2012

• I know! Kristen stewart is all dramatic and..well, she doesnt fit the part! I know the 50 shades books were actually based off of Twilight, but come on, havent we had enough of it? Ana is supposed to be demure, VIRGINAL for goodness sake, and Kirsten stewart...well, she played Joan Jett! so... I dunno.. poor choice.
    soldiermom1986

Comment by soldiermom1986 (original poster) at 6:34 PM on Jun. 27, 2012

• THAT'S what "ruined" the crappy writing and implausible plotting for you? LMAO
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 7:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2012

• a worse message than what?
    autodidact

• Whoa....wait a minute! 50 Shades is based off Twilight?! Dammit! Why'd you have to tell me that? I never wanted to read Twilight or anything Twilightesque! AHHH!

*sigh* I guess I'm going to be a sell out, because I have to finish this trilogy. Ugh.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2012

• are you serious, it is going to be made into a movie?! wow. i have no idea, off the top of my head, who kristen stewart is.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 7:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2012