seriously what would you do?

a friend of mine got pregnant with this pretty shady guy ( shes never been good with guy choices lol) anyways he's already got one kid that he doesnt pay child support for cause he has no job. she got pregnant and had a beautiful baby girl, unfortunely the baby got real sick..she couldnt breathe on her own. she was in the hospital for about 2 weeks. during those 2 weeks shes up at the there all the time and the father came up there everyonce in awhile. well come to find out he was cheating on her with this girl who let's say is VERY VERY friendly with everyone. and he ends up breaking up with my friend and is now dating the not so clean girl. if you were my friend, how would you handle this? shes a fighter but i told her that would not solve anything lol

sarrrr13

Asked by sarrrr13 at 11:27 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Relationships

• I'd file for child support and full custody and leave the guy the hell alone. She obviously may not get the child support but at least if he ever gets off his ass and gets a job she will. Not much else can be expected out of that situation.
    Anonymous

• Hm, I think I would advise my friend to leave him alone. It sounds like all he will do is break her heart and make her life complicated. I would definately encoruage her NOT to fight. She has a baby to think of now! :)
    Anonymous

• There's nothing she can do, but chalk it up as a lesson learned. One of my best friends went through the same thing. When you go into a relationship knowing about a guy's past, you can't act too surprised when he does the same to you. She can try going after him for child support, but she probably won't get anything from him.

LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 11:31 PM on Jan. 31, 2009