we bought a hyundai and are still being harassed by warrenty people

it has ben four yrs. of politley saying no thanks we get calls almost everyday one day they called me at 8am 9am then at 10.am are these people are nuts does this hapen to anyone else the car is great but I will never buy another one becuz of the harass meant

goatmom4

Asked by goatmom4 at 11:32 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• Tell them to take you off their calling list. I used to work for a telemarketing company, when you tell them to remove your name, their are FCC regulations requiring them too. If they keep calling after 90 days from the time you tell them to remove you, you can report them and they will get fined.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 11:34 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• **there
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 11:35 PM on Jan. 31, 2009

• we have even called hyundai they blame thew stupid computers but half the time we can tell it is the same person
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 10:24 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• gurl, you aint the only one. my car was paid for and its a 96' chevy corsica and they call my prepaid cell phone for the warrenty! lol
    Serenityc21

Answer by Serenityc21 at 10:59 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I shocked one of the people and said can I have your home phonne I would like to harasseeeee you
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 9:09 AM on Feb. 2, 2009

• There has been a scam going around where they are calling and telling you the warrenty is running out or has run out, or to renew. They are in search of your private information. If your phone number is registered with the gov. do not call list go to www.donotcall.gov and make a complaint .You should have the phone no. from your caller Id and also you will be putting in the hour of the call. If your phone is not registered, you can do that there too.You should have told the caller to be placed on their do not call list too. I've made alot of calls to it, finally they are stopping. I like what my husband tells them. "Get a real job"

DAWN-10

Answer by DAWN-10 at 1:58 AM on Feb. 20, 2009