I wanna have my baby!!!

Im 38 weeks pregnant, and I wanna have my baby soon. Im all ready! I just wanna know, is there any ways (besides sex cause im single) that may trigger me to go into labor?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My friend was told to stimulate her nipples. I can't remember how long but 15 minutes every now and again seems to be sticking in my head. The stimulation causes the uterus to contract in which can release hormones that can trigger labor. Walking works with some women. I remember hearing increasing your fiber can help. I don't know why, but I remember reading it some where when I was pregnant.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• all that stuff is just old wife tails nothing will bring baby but baby sorry it sucks too wait but in the end its all worth it and you will be happy and baby will be healthy
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:06 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• don't worry. You've already got more than 8 months behind you. And you only have one more month, tops. Probably less. Just take it one day at a time. Walking can help, but it won't move it up much. Nipple stimulation can help correct a labor that's stalling, but doesn't really help start labor. I know people who breastfed their entire pregnancy and still went overdue. Now that's a lot of nipple stimulation! Mostly, you just have to wait for your baby. When he's completely ready, his body will give off hormones and you'll go into labor. Good luck. And I do know how it feels, after all, this is my third baby I'm pregnant with right now.
    tyrelsmom

Answer by tyrelsmom at 12:30 AM on Feb. 1, 2009