has anyone been through this? if hell did not exist i would have been dead long time ago

im tired of suffering and crying, when i lived at home my stepdad argued about everything with me making differenfes between his daughters(my sisters) and me, i married my husband which he never gives me time,pay attention or has any interest in me claiming that he is the man of the house and that i have to do everything since im the woman and im supposed to do what he says, he offends me at every little mistake i do, im pregnant and he doesnt care he treats me the same, i just wish i was never born i really wish i was dead, it hurts so much! :( i wount ever commit suicide but i just dont know how to stop this feeling, God doesnt seem to be changing anything, sorry TMI but i need to talk to someone that can give advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Jan. 31, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Please dont think like this please God loves you and wants to help you he dont want you to think like this it is nothing but the devil making you think this.. Send me a message
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 12:06 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Have you talked to your husband about how you feel? If so then.....think about the child you are carrying, is it a boy or girl? It sounds as if your hubby was raised with double standards....which might also affect your child if it is a girl. I don't want to be negative-I really don't, but is it really worth going through the emotional abuse? If so good luck and I really do mean it. But if he is treating you so badly that you wish yourself dead-then maybe he doesn't deserve you!!
    Keatons_mom07

Answer by Keatons_mom07 at 12:08 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• At this time last year I was pregnant, single, working for $5 an hour, and walking miles home in the cold and rain. I thought that right now I would be living in the projects. I had recently been homeless. Now I am a homeowner, my credit is being repaired, and I am back in school. Hold onto your faith. Pray, and believe that everything will work out. You just have to hold on.
    krystel.justice

Answer by krystel.justice at 12:10 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• My daughter's father was like that. I left. You deserve better. Much better. If you want to talk, let me know.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:12 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• they say god only throws what you can handle, i bet you dont believe in divorce niether, i would stay away from people that are negative forces in your life they'll only bring you down, try to do activities that dont involve them
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Honestly I think you need to talk to someone about your situation. PM me and we can talk more. I've been through some pretty bad things in life, and got through it and know different ways that helped me, maybe they can help you.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:56 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i'm so sorry, i've been suicidal too, i had access to a gun and told my dad he needed to hide the keys to the gun safe or else i WOULD do something and he did. you can PM me. prozac saved my life
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:35 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I stayed in that situation. I stayed I stayed I stayed! AAAArrggghhh!!!! It was aweful! He was rude, called me names, etc....And then...then the baby was born. On top of having to cook, clean, look nice, make money appear out of nowhere, etc...I then had to take care of the baby, and then want sex at least twice a day!!! Sorry, I left! because then, since I was "failing" to be a good wife, he told me he didn't like our son, and wished he'd never been born. We are now getting a divorce. I'd say leave. You don't want him turning on your child. You're the mommy now. I say protect your baby. And PM me if you wanna talk. Good luck and God bless no matter what you decide!!!
    srenee1988

Answer by srenee1988 at 3:49 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• What you really should do is take control of your own life! Instead of expecting your husband (and others) to change their behavior, why not try changing your own? There are some really great books out there that can help get you started. I recommend Boundaries:When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life by Cloud and Townsend. Maybe you'd benefit from counseling. I'll add you to my prayer list.

Lexylex

Answer by Lexylex at 11:28 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I can't help you with your circumstances because only you can change that, but I will tell you this. You were born for a reason. You are highly favored of God and you were NOT a mistake. God loves you with everything he is and has a plan and a purpose for your life. His plans are perfect and they are meant to prosper you. He wants you to cling to him with everything in you and cry out to him. He cares very much about what your feeling and going through and he sees every tear you cry and hes crying with you. I might find a good counselor to start talking to. Youre here because God planned you to be here for this time and this season. His sacrifice is for you too. Good luck.
    momofsaee

Answer by momofsaee at 12:21 PM on Feb. 1, 2009