Question about early symptoms. adult content

Before anyone gives me the obvious answer: I'm testing tomorrow. So allow me to do a little symptom spotting for the next 12 hours.

I am a little irregular with my periods, and I can't remember my last period dates exactly, but I think it was around May 21-26th. My husband and I last had sex on June 8th and June 11th. I've been feeling a little sick to my stomach lately, extremely tired (but I have a 2 year old that keeps me on my toes), and I've been going to the bathroom pretty frequently. I've noticed a little more discharge when I wipe than usual too. But I also have a dull ache in my lower back just like I get before or during my periods. I've been feeling weird aches and pains in my legs, hips, and abdomen as well. Not my usual period cramps at all (normally only in my back, and sometimes my abdomen), which are usually mild. These are more than mild and very annoying, but not constant.

I know it's impossible for any of you to know for sure, but what do you think?

TL;DR - Can cramping be an early symptom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:31 PM on Jun. 27, 2012 in Trying to Conceive

• Cannot Predict now.....try again tomorrow.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 27, 2012

• Its so different for everyone, its hard to say. I felt fine, until I was about 6 weeks (after I knew) and then things like morning sickness kicked in. I would say its possible.
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 11:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2012