hurt what should i do

my finace is a marine and he's in caili and i'm in michigan and i went on his profile to his comments and one of his friends wrote him a comment and told him that there going to go fuck mad bitches, we've fighting alot to and he called me some pretty nasty names. i think he might be cheating what should i do

kapnick_mom_101

Asked by kapnick_mom_101 at 12:26 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• Confront him ask him if his friend said that it doesnt mean he is going to do but it is hurtful to see something like that tell him what you think and that it pissed you off and how whould he feel if he seen that on your profile
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:30 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• 1) CALM DOWN
    2) call him and tell him your sad. DO NOT use the words your fault, YOU, or anything else that would put him on the defensive.
    3) tell him you saw what his friend wrote and you are hurting and want some reassurance, and that you miss him and are sorry you've been fighting so much. Keep your tone from being accusing. If he doesn't give you some reassurance, I'd think you have cause to worry. It's likely they are going out drinking and his friend is a single asshole. . .
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:31 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• He should also remove the comment. I'm hoping his profile says married?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 12:32 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• lovinangels great advice

op:

good luck

xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:00 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• A friend wrote the comment.........not your fiance? Is there way you can check and see what your fiance wrote back? I think that if you cant then you have to give your guy the benefit of the doubt. Guys are rude and crude on the internet. Has he given you any other reasons to doubt him? Mabey you need to spend some time on YOU. Spend time with your friends, get a hobby. Let him wonder what your doing. Good Luck!
    mistynights234

Answer by mistynights234 at 7:25 AM on Feb. 1, 2009