If you prefer to use your left hand when eating, writing etc do you use your computer mouse that way too?

Just curious!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i use my right
    LoveMommy1982

Answer by LoveMommy1982 at 12:28 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• My best friends is left handed and whenever I use her computer I have to move it over. I am right handed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I'm left-handed for handwriting, eating, and used my left should two most comfortably when my kids were babies for on my shoulder but use the mouse with my right hand!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Actually I am left-handed and my mouse is on my right! lol I just realized that and it is because of sheer coincedence that, anywhere I have worked where I use a comp or even the way I set up mine, has the mouse on the right. I just adapted to using my right hand for the mouse. I do everything with my left hand except use scissors and the mouse.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 12:56 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Funny thing here. My husband is left handed. When he first set up our computer years ago he had it on the left. That is how I learned to use it. In all other ways I am left hand retarded. I use my mouse left handed although I am right handed. Funnier still...my leftie husband now uses his on the right because he was using so many computers not his he had to adapt.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 12:58 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Us south-paws have to adapt in this right-handed world.But not me,I am very dominate left-handed.Here is a trick for the new moms.When your baby is crawling,watch for the hand he/she uses first to being crawling with.That hand will be that one he/she writes with.Just a tip my physchology teacher told us.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 1:08 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i write and eat left handed, do everything else right handed. weird story actually... my grandma, aunt, and i are the only lefties....and all geminis.
    walkthisway522

Answer by walkthisway522 at 1:43 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• My mouse can only be used right handed (Logitech track ball) so when I'm using the mouse and eating, I will eat left handed, though I am right handed.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 11:10 AM on Feb. 1, 2009