Well I am starting to become kind of sad about what is coming tomorrow

we decided that 3 girls are enough especially girls lol. So DH is going in to get snipped at 1030 tomorrow morning. i new this day was coming for months, but it just kicked in a couple days ago. When i look at my almost 11 month old (she wont listen to me when I tell her to stay a baby lol) i kind of get sad which I am guessing is normal. I know we are done having babies. I am 30 years old. my other 2 all they do is fight 24/7 and my 4 year old is a handful herself and I found out a couple years ago that I have scoliosis and they told me each pregnancy it would get worse. They said I probably always had this, but with my pregnancies I probably started knowing it and after my 3rd baby it did get worse so I don't want to have anymore and make it even worse. Plus I have a cyst behind my sinus cavity. I have been having trouble breathing which I am almost certain it is anxiety attacks, but they want to do other tests first. So as you can see I don't think i can handle a 4th baby so i do want this done, but I am sad about it. But the same time I can't wait until tomorrow lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on Jun. 28, 2012 in Health

• How many times are you going to post about this?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Jun. 28, 2012

• I would be very sad, too.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 9:24 AM on Jun. 28, 2012

• It's a huge definite defining moment in your life. It will get better.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:25 AM on Jun. 28, 2012

• I was relieved when my ex did his. He wanted another child, I didn't. When we married we decided on 2 kids and he changed it up. He never helped with the kids we had and birth control didn't work for me.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2012

• was there a post about this last night?

I dunno- once I had my two- I KNEW I was DONE. There was NO desire there to ever have another -so I got my tubes tied or burned or whatever. That was 16 yrs ago and I have never regretted or been sad about it at all

I normally would say to someone, that if they don't feel ready or or questioning it not to do it- but in your case -it sounds like it's probably the smart thing, given the health issues
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:29 AM on Jun. 28, 2012

• no. I didn't post about this last night. I did post a couple days ago saying he was going in Friday. But now i am becoming sad. I use to want 4 (I have 3), but 3 girls are a handful lol. I also don't think we can afford another one. I didn't say I didn't want another one until shortly after coming home from the hospital. I am not questioning it I am just sad about it. Because I new we were done and he was going to have it done, but for some reason it didn't even don on me that there wont be anymore babies around lol. I do still want it done though. Yes I also believe it is the smart thing to do. It seems like every time I have a baby they find something wrong with me. But that is ok just found out last night my sister is pregnant so when I have baby fever I will just go to her house lol lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:03 AM on Jun. 28, 2012

• If I hadn't just had a baby the day before, I would have been doing cartwheels when my husband had his vasectomy. I was so happy I wouldn't have to worry about pregnancy anymore.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 1:03 PM on Jun. 28, 2012