NEEDS SOMEONE TO TALK TO DEPRESSED!!!!!1

HELLO I AM 9 WEEKS PREGNANT AND STRESSING OUT BAD CRYING MY EYES OUT CAUSE ME AND MY MAN GOT IN A FIGHT AND I DONT KNOW WHAT SHOULD I DO SHOULD I STAY AT MY MOMS OR GO HOME? IM REALLY HURT RIGHT NOW I CANT STOP CRYING I NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm sorry your two are fighting. I really don't know what to tell you. If it was me I would go to my mom's and just try and calm down it's stressful enough to be pregnant, and agruing isn't gonna make things less stressful on you. and in the morning maybe the two of you can sit down and discuss things. hope things get better for you.
    my4loves3

Answer by my4loves3 at 12:35 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• If you need to talk, feel free to message me =)
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:38 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I HOPE HE WOULD LISTEN TO ME BUT HE IS IGNORING ME RIGHT NOW :( I HOPE HE CHANGES HIS MIND BUT I DOUBT IT HES ONE OF THE GUYS THAT DONT SHOW THERE FEELINGS
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Don't be pregnant, so upset and alone if you have a chance to be with your mom. It sounds like she wants you to be there. That's much better for your baby than being alone and chancing him coming back to you and upsetting you and baby. Remember when you're reallly upset it a little bit offsets the baby too. Be with your mom so if he comes to you someone else is there. Don't be alone with him tonight. Listen to the first two posters who answered you. I'll respond here if you want to talk here in this part. Take care, breathe out slowly to calm down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:45 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• OKAY IMMA STAY AT MY MOMS BUT HURTS SOO MUCH CAUSE I LOVE HIM SOO MUCH BUT IF HE DOESNT BOTHER CALLING ME TOMRROW THEN HE REALLY DIDNT CARE ABOUT ME :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Good for you for caring the most about your baby and yourself!! Talk to your mom and just add her thoughts or concerns no matter what she says to your mental notebook. You're very lucky to have your mom. How far pregnant are you? I have three kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Well, i do agree w the other posters, but just how big was this arguement?? if you dont mind me asking, what did you guys fight about that youre going to stay with your mother?
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 12:59 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• HE WAS SAYING DUMB STUFF ABOUT DOING DRUGS AND STUFF TO MAKE ME MADE WHICH HE DID AND I SLAPPED HIM IN THE FACE AND SO HE TREW SODA AT ME HE KNOWS HOW MUCH I HATE IT WHEN HE BRINGS UP THE PAST ..AND HE WAS TELLING ME IM TIRED OF YOUR SHIT AND HE WAS GONNA LEAVE ME AND GET THE FUCK OUT SO I DID I CAME TO MY MOMS I DONT KNOW IF HE MEANT IT OR WHAT HE WAS MAD THAT I HAD SLAPPED HIM :( AND IM 2 MONTHS PREGNANT I ALSO HAVE A 20 MONTH OLD ASWELL..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• * MAD
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• well, people Do say hurtful things when fightng..i would go home tomorrow and talk about it. if he is serious and wants to break up, then go back to your moms..you dont need to stress and chance miscarrying.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:46 AM on Feb. 1, 2009