A few drops of blood came from my c-section scar (2nd one) that I had June 5th....

That's not good is it? I'm going to the doctor in the morning. What could be wrong with me? It has been checked since then & they said it was healing fine, there was still a few pieces of tape on it at that point though.

mandielynn23

Asked by mandielynn23 at 11:34 AM on Jun. 28, 2012 in Health

• Could the tape have shifted and pulled some skin off the incision? Do you see any open skin?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 12:09 PM on Jun. 28, 2012

• Yea baby daddy said it looked open. I looked in a mirror & it looked really gross to me. It was a dime size spot of blood on the cloth yesterday that I had over it. I took the cloth off this morning and it was just a few little drops, but i did put neosporin on it after my shower last night.
    mandielynn23

Comment by mandielynn23 (original poster) at 12:18 PM on Jun. 28, 2012