me and my boyfriend are fightin over this issue.. im pregnant. and he wants me to get a abortion. i dont want to. but i also dont want to screw things up that we noth can have right now! i dont know what to do!

abortion. fighttin

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well don't then.If he has a problem with it let him hit the road.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• yeah but .. ive been with him for three years. and this is the first thing weve really argued about. and were both freaking.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• me and my boyfriend were the same way, I found out i was pregnant and he wanted me to abort the baby, I didnt want to but i felt like everything would fall apart if i didnt.... well screw that.... i couldnt abort my child, especially over a man... if he wasnt gonna be apart of the pregnancy or the childs like that would have been his loss... so i kept the baby. He gained acceptance and we live together now, We are happy and everything worked out... im 31 weeks and cant wait for my little girl to be here...

You need to think about things for YOURSELF AND YOUR CHILD... fuck a man.... dont abort the child cause it would make his life easier or bc its what he wants... you will regret it everyday....

do what you think is best... follow your heart, not ur man.
    kwiseman19

Answer by kwiseman19 at 1:17 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• if he wants you to get an abortion, and you're against it, which it sounds like you are, than you ahouldnt be with him. How would you feel having a child that you knew he didnt want or you got an abortion just becasue he wanted you to. Ultimately it is your body and your choice not his. I say not uterus no opinion,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Ask him if he would agree to adoption?He might change his mind after the baby is born.Abortion in this issue is never the answer,as it could had been prevented on both of your parts.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 1:26 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• if you don't want to have an abortion then you would be crazy getting one what happens if you break up anyways how would you feel about gettting the abortion when he didn't stick around or if you end up getting married and having planned children how would you feel about the one you lost? Plus if you have been together for 3 years then you should have talked about having kids before now.
    babyspots17

Answer by babyspots17 at 1:35 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i agree w kwiseman19
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 1:45 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I dont think abortion is right. Even if you dont think having a baby in your life is right, give someone a chance to have a child in theres. Adopt the baby out. My aunt cant have children because of a medical issue, and she is just about to adopt three children. I think its amazing that she can do that. But do what you think is right. Because none of us on here can tell you what you should do!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 1:50 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• hey u will beable to figer it out
    my ex wanted me to get anabortion too and i told him i lost two babys myself i would not lose this one and he told me to get out and now i have a great boyfriend who wants to rise this baby as his own
    dont let ne man tell u what to do with ur life

it is all up to u

heidicummins03

Answer by heidicummins03 at 2:13 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• If you really want this child, you bf needs to be supportive. It does take 2 to tango! He had a part in making this child and knew the consequences of having sex. It sounds like he's not a nice guy. His reaction says it all. You don't need him. He's not ready to be a father and he doesn't sound like he's very mature. Do whats right for you..,not for your boyfriend.
    lawstudentmommy

Answer by lawstudentmommy at 10:54 AM on Feb. 1, 2009