Abortion. For it. Or against it?

random

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:20 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am personally against it unless its a life or death situation where the baby can not be saved, and if it was rape i would consider it but I would probably just have the baby and give it up for adoption. I hate abortions. I think it's totally wrong. Just my opinion.
    samantha_dawn

Answer by samantha_dawn at 1:21 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• AGAINST
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:22 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I have mixxed feelings about abortion.I am for it,only if the mothers heath is in jepordy,as well as the babies.I am againist it if the woman uses it for a from of birth control.I am for it,only if it is a type of rape from incest.
    Jeffsmom87

Answer by Jeffsmom87 at 1:23 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• For in first two months no matter reason. After that for severe physical, mental disability of baby or mom if decided between the mom and doctor.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Absolutely against it as a form of birth control too, forgot to add that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:26 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Totally against it. It will hurt a person so badly. If there's a very good reason, fine. But I think it is a soul-crushing enterprise.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 1:34 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I think its up to the woman what she decides to do.
    Is it alive? Yes.
    Is it a potential human being? yes
    Can it survive outside the womb? No

what it comes down to is violation of the womans body and human rights, You simply cannot have 2 humans with rights in 1 body,
    You cant tell the woman she cant have a termination because the fetus has human rights...
    Human rights are only for humans outside the womb.
    One is going to over rule the other.
    AmberNation

Answer by AmberNation at 1:35 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Agree with Jeffsmom.
    sfwilson

Answer by sfwilson at 1:35 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I'm pro- choice. There are reasons I am pro-choice, because there are situations that sometimes make abortion a better option. I don't agree with using it as a form of birth control. But for the situations were sometimes you don't have much of a choice, those are the women that I understand, because I have been there, and it's a hard thing to go through, but sometimes as I said you don't have a choice.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 1:44 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• No one is "FOR" abortion. It's never a good thing. But sometimes it is a necessary proceedure. I am completely pro choice.
    DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 1:56 AM on Feb. 1, 2009