So January is over, did you stick to your resolution?

I resolved to lose weight, I didn't try, I have had the flu and now a cold that causes me to have a loss of appetite, so yes and no. I lost 5 lbs.!!!!!!!!!!!

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 1:23 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My resolution was a joint one with my DH this year. My idea, we resolved to have sex at least 3-4 times a week. He works or is at school all of the time and we've kinda had a few small marital issues. Sex keeps us connected, reminds us of the closeness that we don't often get. So YES, I am keeping my resolution, if I have to tie him up to do it, lol!!!
    Mizzjos

Answer by Mizzjos at 7:42 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• No I ordered 3 worout dvds ( I never even opened them lol uhh Om terrible
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:24 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Yes I have. I've been doing good so far - hopefully it stays that way.
    Aviators_Wife

Answer by Aviators_Wife at 1:26 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• umm.. i didnt have a new years resolution...
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 1:31 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Yep, I've lost ten pounds in 3 weeks.
    I also quit drink anything but water. It was awesome because I've always had a hard time giving up the soft drinks and drinks with a taste. I just decided to do it Jan 1st and I've been good to go since!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• so far yes, my daughter is ectly 1 month old seeing as she was born on new years eve - my new years resolution was to not be pregnant this year since i spent part of 06, 07, and 08 pregnant with my 2 kids - so far i have kept my new years resolution lol
    JAJA_Steele

Answer by JAJA_Steele at 1:50 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• No, I didnt. I was going to start fertility treatments but I didnt because it is expensive and we could use the money for other things.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Feb. 1, 2009