Do you have any friends that post inappropriate pictures on FB?

I mean, post pictures sure, but I don't need to see your lacy bra and undies. I don't care if you have a nice body and you are a model. Yes you are beautiful, you always have been, but I don't need to log on and see your boobs popping out of your new lacy bra because you want to show off how good you look.

AF4life

Asked by AF4life at 5:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2012 in Relationships

• Yes I have some of those... really, I think its very sad. They obviously do not have anyone in their life that makes them feel valued or truly beautiful. So they need to post (and keep posting) pictures for attention. For some, the number of "likes" and how many people validate them online is the only form of reassurance they can get...
    Its like begging for a compliment to me. If she really felt beautiful in her own skin, she wouldnt need to post those pictures all the time. They just want attention, and the only thing she has going for her is her body.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 5:56 PM on Jun. 28, 2012

• Umm I just posted bewb pics lol
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 5:47 PM on Jun. 28, 2012

• I think that is a self esteem issue. She's banking on the idea that she'll get tons of posts telling her how beautiful she is.
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 5:54 PM on Jun. 28, 2012

• ok..just an fyi...if i ever get my boobs done, i will custom-post a pic.
    be warned.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2012

• "Umm I just posted bewb pics lol"

Yes, but yours weren't in a frilly bra. You just had a rabbit in your cleavage. :D
    BrawnwynII

Answer by BrawnwynII at 5:50 PM on Jun. 28, 2012

• I only post inappropriate ecards & blunt cards.

Thankfully, my friends list is currently skank free.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 5:57 PM on Jun. 28, 2012

• Oh I'd I ever get new boobs I'm showing em off braless lol
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 6:26 PM on Jun. 28, 2012

• I wish! My friend list is alllll family and some old playgroup moms. Nothing interesting ever happens.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 6:33 PM on Jun. 28, 2012

• I do not have any family or friends on facebook that post those kinds of pictures.

Mrs_Harsh what is a bewb pic?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 5:48 PM on Jun. 28, 2012

• I mean my cleavage is sometimes in pics, but this is a pic of her in just bra with the straps falling off, and now she has set it to her profile pic so anytime she has any activity I am going to see it. I am not a prude, I just don't see why she needs to post half naked pictures of herself on a public website. Everyone knows she looks good, does she really need to flaunt it?
    AF4life

Comment by AF4life (original poster) at 5:53 PM on Jun. 28, 2012