How do i tell my daughter im not pregnant no more? 2

Well i asked this question awhile ago and got some mean advice let me get a little more personal... I was raped and got pregnant I was gonna keep it i let my daughter no i was pregnant a cupple of weeks went by and kept thinking about what happind got very depressed i was hurtting I decided to get a aborthion I was not happy and im still not happy for what happin and nobody has to rub that in my face i no i meesed up i just need advice on how to tell my daughter please help?And please if u have somthing negative to say please take it somewhere eles i dont have time for that i only need advice...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I would just tell her that some times babies go to heaven, because god wants them back. Dont go into alot of detail...she wont understand. Just tell her that God loved her baby brother or sister so much he didnt want to let go just yet and that some time later he will be ready to give the baby back...just not yet.
    Im sorry, I hope this helps
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:13 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i think you got some really good advice, tell her that you made a mistake and that she isnt going to be a big sister. i personally dont think you made a mistake, but im trying to say it in simple terms for a little girl. Maya Angelou had a great quote: "I did then what I knew how to do. Now that I know better, I do better" it helped me through my abortion
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:13 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I went back and read your first post on this, and I have to say that the women who decided to call names went way too far overboard. My advice would be not to tell her about the abortion, but to either tell her that you thought you were having a baby and were wrong, or to tell her that sometimes babies just don't get to be born the way we would like, I know it sounds kind of patronizing, but to a 3 year old it makes more sense.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I feel deeply for you. I really do. It is not going to be an easy thing to live with. The people that advocate it either have no idea about the consequences or simply don't tell the mothers about the ramifications of their decisions. I would seek psychological and spiritual counseling. Sometimes you can find a counselor who does both. If you can't afford one, look for one that works on a sliding scale. There might also be support groups in your area. You could probably find at least one on Google. I will pray for you tonight.
    goldenruler

Answer by goldenruler at 5:39 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• My oldest son was 4 and my youngest was 2 when I had a miscarriage. We had told them both that mommy was pregnant and they were going to have another sister or brother. I told them that sometimes babies aren't ready to come into the world and they need to go learn more before they can be born. Is there someone that she knows who has died? My kids had lost a dog so I told them that the baby was with him for a while until it was ready to come to earth. I wouldn't get into your decision about the abortion because that is too much for a 3 year old. They don't need the details. Just be as matter of fact about it as you can and basic. good luck and I hope it all works out for you!
    hms1223

Answer by hms1223 at 7:09 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I would definitely not go into any detail, but tell her that the baby is going to live with God instead of with you. If she seems upset, talk about her feelings and yours, if she seems ok, let it be. As long as she knows that she can talk with you if she changes her mind. Children this age can sometimes comprehend more than we think. My 3 year old has coped with death twice now, and she was sad, but she had much more understanding and acceptance than I ever expected. Also, I am pro-life, but I don't think name calling or belittling someone for something that is already done does anyone any good. Causing someone pain to make yourself feel vindicated is cruel.
    MommyLi288

Answer by MommyLi288 at 11:13 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I wish I had the right advice, but instead, I feel terrible for you, and I wish you the best in the future, and pray you find some peace and happiness. Hugs.
    McGregor

Answer by McGregor at 11:13 AM on Feb. 4, 2009