For those of you who GOT stretch marks during pregnancy. When did they start blending in to the skin and turning white/lighter for you?

I'm 6 months pp and they are still pretty pink. I was just wondering about others.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ummm, you mean they are supposed to do that?! If so, it ain't happenin' here hunny and my youngest is almost 7!!! GL
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 2:26 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• HA...I'll let you know...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:02 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Oh my gosh, mine never have! My last baby was almost 6 years ago. They are still pink!
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 3:04 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I know what you mean, they are dark pink or brown while pregnant and then they get lighter. Mine got lighter after a year or so, but then I went and gained weight and then lost some so forget the color, I got the saggies. lol.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:12 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• It depends on many things, from how overweight a person is after the birth to genetics to diet to how much cocoa butter was used during and after the pregnancy. Some gals look straight off of the runway before the baby is ten weeks old. Not me, boy. I need a tummy tuck for the extra skin and stretch mark scars, and it looks like my oldest daughter is the same way, only not as bad as I was. While I won't be wearing a bikini any time soon, at least the marks have faded a lot. And at least my breasts don't hang. The wonders of breastfeeding helped with that one.
    goldenruler

Answer by goldenruler at 5:34 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Mine lightened a little bit but it was more like a year and they didn't lighten much.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 9:26 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I'm 3 years pp since the last one and they're still bright as day. Of course, I'm really pale, so I figure they'll never ever disappear.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:56 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I was just wondering because I know someone who had a baby right before me and got stretch marks worse than I did and her's were white when her baby was 8 months. She's also VERY pale.
    I am too and I weigh 150lbs. I don't have the saggy stomach, just the stretch marks.
    Anonymous