Where has everybody been the last 3 days? Are you being incognito or what?

I noticed no one is hardly on here now. Is there an event going on that I am not aware of because I stay here secluded from the world? lol.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:18 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yeah i've noticed it too. unless you say young moms like to pretend they're funny then everyone jumps on the 'you're a b*tch' bandwagon :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:28 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i dont know i've been gone the last couple days. just got bored of cafemom i guess.. i dont know what it is..
    MommaBear1129

Answer by MommaBear1129 at 2:29 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I've been here and wondered the same thing. Where are all the funny mommas that post in the just for fun section? I need a good laugh I've been super hormonal.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 2:35 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i posted a funny thing in the just for fun section and i got called an old hag. lmao. all the serious moms are out to play lately
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:37 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I just got back on after being off for an hour, but I don't even think anyone really knows or misses me lol, or for that matter, maybe they don't like me. :( But I am here!
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 2:40 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I had to take a break from the computer for a few days. I've been spending way too much time online and I have to cut back a little bit.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 2:57 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• aliciatron they called you an old hag. LOL I guess it's from one extreme to the other. Usually the late night mommies are called immature for some of the silly posts.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 3:08 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• i know lmao. im only 21 so im def not an old hag ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 3:11 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Well, I'm going to be on here a bit more often now. I'm trying to get my life in order, and networking seems to be a potential way to do that.
    goldenruler

Answer by goldenruler at 5:27 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I'm on here every day *shrug*
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:30 AM on Feb. 1, 2009