I need help getting my toddlers on a normal sleep schedule please!

Hi. Thanks for taking the time to read my question. I am a single WAHM of 2 toddlers and need help getting them on a regular sleep schedule as well as getting myself on a schedule so I can get my housework chores done as well as my work that I do at home. I am wondering if someone out there could give me some advice or maybe even just tell me what your own schedule is so I can possibly get help from that. Any advice is appreciated. I am overwhelmed and have no help, no friends or church or nice neighbors etc but I want to get some normalcy to my life as well as my boys.

Thanks so much for your time. Peace.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i hope this helps... and if you need any things else.... any questions you want answered... im here....
    Dayna-Marie

Answer by Dayna-Marie at 2:32 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• well i have an almost 3yr old... and her bed time is 8pm and naps from 1-3... its great... i started that when she was 3 months and i have NOT changed it... baby and kids need about 12 to 15 hour of sleep... anyways... when she was 3 months i kept her up alday dont things like pla date parks parttys.... then for about 3 days start "down time" at 7 witch a movie read a book ect. somting to let them calm down.... then bath.. then no matter what BED TIME... it is goin to be hard at first.... but they will get it... nap time is no matter what even if they jsut lay in bed they have to ley down for 2 hours... then they will get that too.... no toy in bed nothing... just rest time... so you can get things done....
    Dayna-Marie

Answer by Dayna-Marie at 2:31 AM on Feb. 1, 2009