not so alone any more....?

Since joining this site, I have found MANY women dealing with the same stresses I do everyday!! I love this site! I finally feel like I have people I can talk to about whats bugging me and not be judged (a whole lot lol).
Any one else love this site, and how it helps people?

Mikayla_lynn

Asked by Mikayla_lynn at 2:43 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• yeah until you say young moms like to pretend that they're funny and everyone tells you that you're a b*tch ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 2:58 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• LOL...I love the drama! ROFLMFAO !!! Actually though, yes...I have met a lot of people going through the same stuff as me. I just ignore the b.s. that floats around here sometimes. :)
    srenee1988

Answer by srenee1988 at 3:59 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• What does ROFLMFAO mean? And I asked this same question. Great minds think alike!
    JaeleensMommy

Answer by JaeleensMommy at 5:17 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Rolling On Floor Laughing My Fing A$$ Off
    And I love this site too.
    As far as drama goes, what do we expect?? Put this many women together it is going to happen!! lol I try to stay out of it, though
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I too love this site because I know I am not the only one who is stressed and annoyed with my kids once in a while LOL

The people who judge the most here are the unhappy ones who want to be perfect - dont worry about them!

I have noticed that the people who judge me the most (not on this site - but when I am with friends) are the ones who doesnt have kids! I have a family member who always tells me that I should have a schedule c-section and why it is better and all that ... detail: she never got pregnant and this is my second pregnancy.... she is always telling me how to raise my kid too
    Paty_hotmommy

Answer by Paty_hotmommy at 11:07 AM on Feb. 1, 2009