So confused... adult content

So my boyfriend told me this morning while we were having sex that I'm not good enough to meet his mom or his family... and as we were getting into bed I was heartbroken I would have walked out the door and driven home if not for my high fever and bad dyhdration. Not only did he say I wasn't good enough he said this is all your good for meaning sex... How could he say he loves and cares about when he said these things... I told him what I was upset about when we got into bed and he then spread my legs regradless of my saying no and... well I told him to stop and I said no but couldn't push him off and stopped struggling till he was done.. I don't know if it's considered rape or what it is.. I'm so hurt by what he said and how he's acted... I just want to cry but I don't want to report him because I do love him and I feel so dumb for letting that happen to me.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:53 AM on Jun. 29, 2012 in Relationships

• He raped you. No means no.

He DOES NOT love you. He made that abundantly clear... and he is not worthy of being loved. TURN HIM IN. Do it NOW. Before he assaults your child (assuming you have one since this is a mom site) or another female. TURN THE SCUM IN and NEVER EVER sleep with him again. EVER.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:04 AM on Jun. 29, 2012

• What gdiamante said.
    Pucki

Answer by Pucki at 3:06 AM on Jun. 29, 2012

• He lives in a different city about 45 minutes away from me.. he's never met my daughter and never will.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:07 AM on Jun. 29, 2012

• stop talking to him , that was rape sigh GOD BLESS U and i 2 agree with gdiamante
    starrburst21

Answer by starrburst21 at 5:13 AM on Jun. 29, 2012

• He raped you. Go to the police NOW.
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 5:30 AM on Jun. 29, 2012

• Rape will be hard to prove if you have previously willingly had sex with him, but you can report him and see where it goes. Regardless of that, you definitely need to never go near this man again.

NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:37 AM on Jun. 29, 2012

• You willingly got into bed for sex when you had a fever and were dehydrated even after he told you he was just using you for sex. The guy is a jerk and an asshole but you have no case for rape. Sorry.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 9:10 AM on Jun. 29, 2012

• To me, it sounds like you're extremely hurt by the things he's said (who wouldn't be?), but you still got into bed with him. The fever/dehydration wouldn't be a compelling argument for that in front of a judge. It would just look like retaliation for him being mean.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 9:14 AM on Jun. 29, 2012

• You said no. You told him to stop. He raped you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on Jun. 29, 2012

• It's rape. I would be calling the police and blocking his number and never seeing him again.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:16 AM on Jun. 29, 2012