asking my husband if we can try for #3?
He is currently deployed, and we've talked about having another child. We are in a good spot right now, and have the future planned (the best the military will let us. . .lol)
We decided that we would wait until the end of the year, but I want to try for an r/r baby. It was decided to wait because when he comes home, he wants to go back home for a visit and to NY for a family wedding, but i don't see the point in going to NY. ( we'll have to spend 3000 to stay two nights, and then even more to fly back home. so i don't see the point. waste of money to me)
But i am supposed to get an IUD in two weeks, and I just don't' want to. I know it sounds selfish. BUT I just want tips on how to bring it up. or how to go about talking to him about it.
Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Relationships
Answer by AnnieMcD at 3:06 AM on Feb. 1, 2009
Answer by Anonymous at 3:10 AM on Feb. 1, 2009
Honestly, wait until he comes home and let him relax some. I would not get the IUD, I would use some other type of BC like the pill or the patch. Then after he is home for a couple months and the two of you are back to your routines and he has adjusted back to life, then talk about it.
Answer by Magpie75 at 3:13 AM on Feb. 1, 2009
Answer by AnnieMcD at 3:21 AM on Feb. 1, 2009
Next question in Relationships
Arguing and fighting over small and insignificant things