What was your most embarrassing moment?

I ask this every couple weeks cause I always see something funny. Please don't be shy.

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 3:15 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I stood up at a group campfire and my plastic chair *got up* with me...
    mtnmama111

Answer by mtnmama111 at 7:40 PM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Most embarrassing moment during this pregnancy was when I peed on my dd. Yes that's right I actually peed on her. Gotta love weak bladders during pregnancy. I was sitting on the couch with her sitting between my legs, I sneezed and wet myself, my dd, and the couch. To top if off, my 4 yo dd goes screaming across the house Daddy, Mommy just peed in her jamas.
    LolosMom

Answer by LolosMom at 4:06 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I can't think of the most embarrassing thing, but one time I was sitting on the front porch , on a plastic Rubbermaid chair. I was leaning forward, with the chair tilted, something I always tell my kids NOT to do....and the chair flipped out from under me and my butt hit the floor !! LOL ! I hope none of my neighbors saw it happen. hahaha !!!!
    summerdayz

Answer by summerdayz at 6:00 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• When I was in junior high, we went to an Odyssey of the Mind competition out of town. It was really late when we got back to the school, and I was exhausted - physically, mentally, emotionally. I tried to call my parents to have them come pick me up, but no one answered. So I went to go sit on the choir risers to wait for everyone else to call their parents before I tried again. When I sat down, I sat on a tack. I thought it was just hilarious and started laughing. My teacher asked me what was so funny, and I was laughing so hard I couldn't tell her and I couldn't stop laughing either which started to freak me out. That set me into crying because I was so tired and couldn't reach my parents and eventually I started hyperventilating because I couldn't stop crying and went into shock. I didn't want to go back to school ever after that.
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 8:11 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I was in 10th grade and had never seen or touched a penis (yes, I was a good girl). Anyway, sitting in drivers ed and one of my friends asks me, "Do you know what happens if you swallow cum?" Well I thought she said, "What happens if you swallow GUM?" So I answer all loud and proud, "Oh nothing, I do it all the time! My mom says its bad for me, but I haven't had any problems from it". So the kids who heard our conversation start laughing and the teacher shushes all of us and I don't understand why everyone keeps laughing and staring. It wasn't until after class that my friend told me what she said and I wanted to die ! Needless to say, I was a very popular girl that month at school. I think I got asked out by every boy in school.

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 9:02 AM on Feb. 1, 2009