hot flashes

For some strange reason I get random hot flashes. My body feels like its on fire I hate it I get completely naked and nothing seems to be working. Is this weird or what? what is this? Am i dying? I never got any until I got pregnant but this is my first pregnancy so I dont know if this is normal or what.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how far along are you?
    i would get a lot of hot flashes mid pregnancy... i dont anymore because i wear pretty much nothing because im always hot lol
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 3:20 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I am 30 weeks....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:22 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I went off birth control to get pregnant and the first few weeks I had hot flash,not sure if it is common to get hot flash when pregnant but it could be normal.never had that with my first so I thought it was from stopping bc.hope u cool down soon.
    momangel05

Answer by momangel05 at 5:40 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I get random hot flashes too! I got them a lot when i was sick in the beginning and now i get them randomly and i'm 32 weeks.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 9:23 AM on Feb. 1, 2009