Please read my information below to answer my question... Please gelp adult content

Okkay, so i have an irregular period and i was duppose to start through the 26-29 of this month. And i havent started my period yet and its the 29th. My boyfriend and i had sex 2 days in a row, the first time was protected and the second time was not.. He was only in me for i swear 5 seconds.. Then he came, he pulled it faster than i have ever seen and came on my stomach. I am only 14... Like 2 or 3 days ago, i took a pregnacy test to see if i was, because we had unprotected sex, but he only put the tip in. It came out negative, but now i have this problem, thinking that i am pregnate again... My mom CANNOT find out... I dont know what is up with my period.. Can doing what we did delay my period from happening..?! Please help me!!!

Holtrams18

Asked by Holtrams18 at 10:35 AM on Jun. 29, 2012 in Pregnancy

• You are too young and stupid to be having sex. Your boyfriend should be in jail! Of course you can be pregnant! When did you take the stupid pregnancy test. Those things don't work until about now! Please go play with your Barbies for another 4 years!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Jun. 29, 2012

• First, you're 14...stop having sex until you have moved out, have a job, are in a committed relationship, and can handle the possibility of a baby.

It is unlikely you are pregnant, but not impossible...and the only way sex really interferes with a period is if it has resulted in you becoming pregnant. If your period is usually irregular, that is probably all that it is, but seriously...if you're pregnant, your mom is GOING to find out.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 10:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2012

• you are 14 and think you are pregnant again? You better be a troll cause I really don't want to hurt your feelings.
    I will leave this post now
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 10:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2012

• Wait another two weeks & test again. You tested too soon. Can you go to Planned Parenthood (look up where it is in the phone book near where you live) & go in for a check up & get birth control pills. Don't have unprotected sex.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 10:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2012

• Wait a week and test again. Then STOP having sex until your old enough to deal if you actually do get pregnant!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:39 AM on Jun. 29, 2012

• How did you find Answers so quickly cause it's buried pretty deep in the menu.
    I agree you are too young and too stupd to be having sex. Talk to your mother.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:40 AM on Jun. 29, 2012

• First.. Stop messing around wih boys I can guarantee you at 14 he doesn't give a shit about you, just wants to bust a nut and he's using you as his cum dumpster.
    2nd, You have to tell your mom so you can get on birth control
    3rd, you probably aren't pregnant but stressing out so bad that you're delaying it. Just wait a few days and test again.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 10:41 AM on Jun. 29, 2012

• Do you think this is a troll post?
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 10:42 AM on Jun. 29, 2012

• You need to sit down and haved an honest talk with your mother ASAP!!!! Not only could you be pregnant but you could have an STD.
    texasgurl33

Answer by texasgurl33 at 10:42 AM on Jun. 29, 2012

• 1) At 14 you should not be having sex let alone unprotected sex. You need to respect your self and you own body and find other ways for meeting sexual needs that do not include risking pregnancy and STDs.
    2)Stress is a very likely culprit for late periods
    3)you need to take another test in 3-5 days to be certain.
    4)you really need to open up to your mom or another trusted adult so she can get you the medical care that you need. If you have been having unprotected sex you need to be tested for more than just pregnancy.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:43 AM on Jun. 29, 2012