facebook

hi.........I notice i try to add a friend and it a friend of a friend who we dont speak,,,I feel like she turned everybody against me..I had to erase my facebook account ..I was getting too upset......Why cant i just be happy with the friends i have now and not dwell on the past? I hate to be hated!!! ...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Feb. 1, 2009 in Relationships

• well there must be a reason why they all hate you..

but anyway... arent you old enough to dont care about childish pages like facebook ect.?!

if you need facebook or any other page to make or keep friends, then there is something wrong.

go out and have fun ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 7:51 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Arent you bitter
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:00 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• I had a girl from high school NOT accept my friend invite. How did I know? Well, she never showed up in my friends list. I will be honest, I felt slighted and hurt. It still bugs me, but it is her choice. I try to not let it get to me--this is obviously her issue and not mine. I thought we were on friendly terms, but we just never know. I'm having fun with Facebook and the many other people I've reconnected with. I suggest you get some "me time" and have fun with people who are in your life because they want to be. I don't think everyone hates you at all. Some people like drama and try to hurt others, and drag outsiders into the problem. Try to move on and care less about the cyber world.

Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 8:15 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Being hated is part of life,i have experienced this first hand.It hurts alot but just know being yourself it better than being hated for what your not is the best thing you could do.Not everyone is going to love you all the time,IT SUCKS!!!sorry.
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 8:32 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• Why do you assume she is being "hated?" That is really a strong word. I'm not thinking that is the real issue.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:56 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• What M.Robertson said !

xtina34

Answer by xtina34 at 9:24 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• OMG, look at the high almight first response, can't even spell correctly but insists on making comments such as she did. Facebook doesn't have an age limit but bad grammar shows its ugly face in the ugly post. Bitter is right.

Just be yourself and if someone doesn't want to be added to your page then so be it. You are most likely a nice person and can make friends easily enough. I know it can sometimes be difficult but good luck to you. Don't let the haters get you down.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:14 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• are you people serious??? Did MRobertson just ridicule someone for using "childish" pages to make friends??

What exactly are YOU doing on Cafemom then, Miss R?? I see you own one of these pages you speak of...this place is no different that any other online social network.

This shit amazes me!
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 10:29 AM on Feb. 1, 2009

• You should not let people get to you. Why care who dosen't like you? We don't need all the negative post either..so unnecessary.
    MomnVa

Answer by MomnVa at 10:53 AM on Feb. 1, 2009